Initial consults help us get to know you and your dog so we can decide on the right training package for you.
What to expect:
Before your consult
- After we've scheduled your initial consultation, you will receive a brief intake form to fill out and return to us
- Please be sure we have a quiet place to talk during our session so that the entire family can be involved
- Initial consults last approximately one hour
During the consult, we will...
- Go on a fact finding mission to understand the presenting behavior, as well as your goals
- Determine the best reinforcers for your dog
- Share our assessment and prognosis
- Explain how training can address your dog's behavior
- Make our training package recommendation
- Go over management solutions and first steps
After the consult
- You will receive a full behavioral assessment and training shopping list via email
Initial Consult Fee: $150
Additional travel fees apply outside of Monmouth and Ocean counties.
Rates are subject to change without notice.